Measurement and Analysis
of P2P Activity
Against Paedophile Content
- designing methods and tools to protect peer-to-peer (P2P) users from harmful content;
- providing accurate information on paedophile exchanges occurring in these systems (for both general public and specialists);
- helping law enforcement institutions and NGOs to fight paedophile
In order to do so, we conduct rigorous large-scale measurements
and analysis of peer-to-peer exchanges. We publish reports and prototypes on
this web site.
>>> More details
- November 2015: Preprint of the article "Temporal Patterns of Pedophile Activity in a P2P Network: First Insights about User Profiles from Big Data", written by Raphaël Fournier and Matthieu Latapy is available online. It will be in the next issue of the IJIS journal.
- May 2014: Preprint of the article "Mining bipartite graphs to improve semantic paedophile activity detection", written by Raphaël Fournier and Maximilien Danisch is available online. It will be presented at the IEEE RCIS 2014 Conference in Marrakech.
- May 2012: Preprint of the article "Comparing paedophile activity in different P2P systems", written by Raphaël Fournier, Thibault Cholez, Matthieu Latapy, Clémence Magnien, Isabelle Chrisment, Ivan Daniloff and Olivier Festor is available online.
- March 2012: the article "Quantifying Paedophile Activity In A Large P2P System", written by Matthieu Latapy, Clémence Magnien and Raphaël Fournier, is published in Information Processing and Management (preprint).
- The article "Quantifying Paedophile Queries In A Large P2P System", written by Matthieu Latapy, Clémence Magnien and Raphaël Fournier, was presented at the IEEE INFOCOM 2011 Mini-Conference. A longer version of this work will appear in Information Processing and Management.
- Preprint of the article "Quantifying Paedophile Activity In A Large P2P System", written by Matthieu Latapy, Clémence Magnien and Raphaël Fournier, is available online.
- Publication of a series of reports including in particular our General Public Report.
- New version of our web interface to browse the data including access to our content rating and fake detection system and documentation.
- International Conference "Advances in the Analysis of Online Paedophile Activity", organised by the project in Paris, 2009, June, 2 - 3
- Action Innocence Monaco is now an official sponsor of our project.