- November 2015: Preprint of the article "Temporal Patterns of Pedophile Activity in a P2P Network: First Insights about User Profiles from Big Data", written by Raphaël Fournier and Matthieu Latapy is available online. It will be in the next issue of the IJIS journal.
- May 2014: Preprint of the article "Mining bipartite graphs to improve semantic paedophile activity detection", written by Raphaël Fournier and Maximilien Danisch is available online. It will be presented at the IEEE RCIS 2014 Conference in Marrakech.
- December 2012: Raphael Fournier's Ph.D. defense, at LIP6/UPMC.
- May 2012: Preprint of the article "Comparing paedophile activity in different P2P systems", written by Raphaël Fournier, Thibault Cholez, Matthieu Latapy, Clémence Magnien, Isabelle Chrisment, Ivan Daniloff and Olivier Festor is available online.
- March 2012: the article "Quantifying Paedophile Activity In A Large P2P System", written by Matthieu Latapy, Clémence Magnien and Raphaël Fournier, is published in Information Processing and Management.
- January 2012: Matthieu Latapy and Raphaël Fournier represent the MAPE project in the ANR conference. Matthieu Latapy delivers a speech on the final steps of the MAPE project. Raphaël Fournier presents a new poster.
- April 2011: IEEE INFOCOM Mini-Conference, attended by Raphaël Fournier in Shanghai (RPC). PDF version available here.
- December 2010: ANR conference (French website), attended by Raphaël Fournier, presenting a poster on our works in the MAPE project (A4 version).
October 2010: Preprint of the article "Quantifying Paedophile Activity In A Large P2P System", written by Matthieu Latapy, Clémence Magnien and Raphaël Fournier, is available online.
- October 2010: Conference "Online Child Protection: Future Technologies for Policing the Internet" in London, October 27th, organised by the ISIS team and attended by Raphaël Fournier. Team scientific leader Pr. Awais Rashid, from Lancaster University, was an invited speaker to our International Conference in 2009.
- September 2010: 28th Meeting of the INTERPOL Specialists Group on Crimes against Children, in Lyon, France, 28/30 September 2010. Attended by Raphaël Fournier, who also delivered a 30-minute talk on the quantification results of our project.
- October 2009: Publication of a series of reports including in particular our General Public Report.
- September 2009: New version of our web interface to browse the data including access to our content rating and fake detection system and documentation.
- June 2009: International Conference "Advances in the Analysis of Online Paedophile Activity", organised by the project in Paris, 2009, June, 2 - 3
- March 2009: "Measurement and Analysis of P2P Activity Against Paedophile", by Ludovic Denoyer et Matthieu Latapy (LIP6-UPMC-CNRS), Journée Données et Apprentissage Artificiel (DAPA), March 26, 2009, Paris
- March 2009: First meeting of the Focus Group "Fighting against online child abuse images", attended by Clemence Magnien (CNRS), European Commission, Luxembourg, March 25, 2009
- January 2009: 2 accepted papers at the Sixth International Workshop on Hot Topics in Peer-to-Peer Systems (Rome, May 29): Measurement of eDonkey Activity with Distributed Honeypots and Ten Weeks in the Life of an eDonkey Server
- Action Innocence Monaco becomes a sponsor of the project by providing funding for research and development
- October 2008: Presentation of current results to French enforcement institutions. Slides available here
- October 2008: The paper Fast unfolding of communities in large networks is accepted for publication in Journal of Statistical Mechanics
- September 2008: Presentation of the project at the 6th Working Seminar of the European Meeting "Insafe", organised by the European Commission in Luxembourg. Slides available here
- September 2008: Publication of a series of reports.
- September 2008: Ten weeks measurement on an eDonkey server (this dataset replaces the previously available One week measurement on an eDonkey server)
- April 2008: Report on Current situation regarding our knowledge of paedophile activity in P2P networks
- April 2008: One week measurement on an eDonkey server
- April 2008: Technical description of measurements on eDonkey servers. Extended abstract accepted at Algotel 08
- December 2007: web site and online presentation of work
- October 2007: launching of work